What is ?
It's a brand new advertising platform that help consumers confidently discover, connect, hire lawyers and financial planners.
- Be seen right at the top of Google
- Connect with potential customers when they need you
- Build trust with the Google Screened badge
- Only pay for leads related to your business and the services you offer
- VIP onboarding and account setup
- Ongoing document management to keep your Google Screened status
- Account profile optimization
- Insight into ranking and account performance
- Assistance with disputing leads (don't pay for invalid leads)
- Dedicated support team (call SearchKings with any questions instead of Google)
Let SearchKings help you with all of your Google Screened questions.
All firms that have the Google Screened badge must pass a business-level background and a business-owner background check. Additionally, each professional in the business must pass a license check and the business overall must have a 3.0 star customer rating or higher. In some categories, each professional in the business must also pass a background check.
These checks assure consumers that the professionals they work with have been thoroughly vetted and provide them added peace of mind as they work with you.
Google Screened providers are pre-screened and meet relevant insurance and licensing requirements.
You can identify an eligible professional because they have the Google Screened symbol by their name and on their profile page.
With Google Screened, you only pay for leads related to your business or the services you offer. Here’s how it works:
- You set a weekly budget that limits the total number of leads you receive in any given week.
- You may get a different number of leads from day to day, but you never spend more than your designated weekly budget.
- You have the ability to immediately dispute leads if you receive a lead that’s not valid.
Advertisers using Google Screened are charged for each lead received. Lead prices are set for each city so you will always pay a flat lead price. You'll never pay more for leads than the amount you specify in your weekly budget.
What’s a valid lead?
Valid leads are related to your business or the services you offer, and can occur in the following situations when customers find your Google Screened ad on Google:
- You answer a phone call or receive a text message about a service/job type that you provide in the geographic market you are targeting during your available business hours and the call lasts longer than 30 seconds.
- You miss a call from a potential customer and then return the call.
* Some restrictions apply.
Reasons why you need to work
We work month-to-month with all clients
No Start-up / Set-up Fees
We give YOU $300 to start with Google Ads!
Flat Rate Monthly Fee
This means you pay less
You pay Google with your own credit card