Senior Google Advertising Account Manager
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Senior Google Advertising Account Manager.
- Minimum 2 Years of Google Ads Account Management Experience.
- Applicant must be able build, manage, & optimize Google Ads accounts ensuring that all deliverables are presented on time and of a high quality.
- Applicant must be familiar with Google Analytics and Google Ads Editor.
- Applicants should be able to write powerful ad copy, & have the financial acumen required for budget management/ROI analysis.
- The role demands that you regularly communicate with clients, discussing account performance and strategy.
- You should be comfortable analyzing metrics, draw conclusions from data and create summary reports.
- Effectively make data driven decisions and constantly improve campaign performance to maximize ROI.
Senior Project Manager
We are hiring a full-time senior project manager. You will be responsible for managing communication and workflow between our internal teams and clients, and ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and are of a high standard. You will also be responsible for providing support to and working with a junior project manager. Being detail-oriented while also being able to multitask and prioritize is critical, as you will have numerous projects active at the same time."
- 5+ years of experience with managing design and web products in terms of project scoping, scheduling, risk assessment, budgeting, quality control, and internal and client communication.
- 1+ years of experience in a managerial capacity, managing a team of designers and developers.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A desire to collaborate with and motivate others to produce high-quality products, user experiences, and results.
- Ability to present designs and communicate ideas and concepts to internal stakeholders and clients.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A technical background, or a familiarity with how websites and ads are designed and developed.
- Experience with training and coaching junior co-workers.
- Experience with print production and file preparation.
- Experience with creating and adapting processes to ensure an efficient workflow between all departments, resulting in a seamless experience for our customers.
Digital Operations Associate
A customer service focused individual who can assist with the onboarding/set up of new customers, and has the ability to understand & navigate website tracking.
- An efficient multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner, analytical thinker, and effective problem solver.
- Highly motivated to learn and work in digital technologies.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
Qualifications / Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once.
- High degree of proficiency with computer programs.
- Capable of identifying malformed tracking codes.
- Comfortable interacting/communicating with web developers.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Google Ads.
- Knowledge of how Call Tracking works.
- Exposure to Google Tag Assistant and Google Tag Manager is helpful.
- Google certification.
Web Designer / Front-End Developer
We are hiring a full-time web designer with intermediate front-end web development experience.
- Intermediate experience using Sketch or Adobe Photoshop to produce appealing designs for websites and banner ads.
- Experience using CSS preprocessors like SASS.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality.
- Ability to present designs and communicate ideas and concepts.
- Strong multitasking skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- An understanding of what makes a design attractive from a customer’s perspective.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A willingness and drive to learn more.
- Experience using static site generators like Jekyll.
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git.
Senior Backend Developer
As a key member of our tools team, you will be responsible for developing both internal-facing and customer-facing applications. You will participate in the planning phase for these projects, and then be responsible for executing those plans in an organized, timely, and well-tested manner.
You will be joining a small team of no-ego developers who help each other in any way possible to get the job done. We collaborate closely with each other to determine the best solutions to the development challenges we face.
What You’ll Work On
The tools team works on a variety of projects with various goals in mind. Examples of projects that you will work on include:
- Tools and apps to make our account managers more efficient.
- Reporting apps for our customers and strategic partners to use.
- Tooling to help our web designers be as efficient as possible.
- Tooling to monitor status across our infrastructure.
- 5+ years experience building secure REST APIs and applications using the Laravel framework.
- Experience architecting entire applications from concept to implementation.
- Ability to work closely with frontend developers to achieve a common goal.
- Experience architecting, implementing, and interacting with MySQL databases.
- Strong oral communication skills and the ability to explain concepts and mentor junior developers.
- Experience working with the Google Cloud series of products.
- Experience interacting with the Google AdWords API.
- An understanding of Docker and other container formats.
Why Work At SearchKings?
Personal Trainer & Gym
Full gym located in our office with personal training sessions offered 3 times per week
Flexible work environment with generous 3 weeks’ vacation given to all new employees
All Employees receive medical and dental benefits with full time employment
Party with the Kings
Quarterly company outings and events. Canada's Wonderland, Axe Throwing, Movie Nights etc...