We recognize every day that we have not yet figured it all out...and that we will need the help of talented people to do so
Senior Google Advertising Account Manager
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Senior Google Advertising Account Manager.
- Minimum 2 Years of Google Ads Account Management Experience.
- Applicant must be able build, manage, & optimize Google Ads accounts ensuring that all deliverables are presented on time and of a high quality.
- Applicant must be familiar with Google Analytics and Google Ads Editor.
- Applicants should be able to write powerful ad copy, & have the financial acumen required for budget management/ROI analysis.
- The role demands that you regularly communicate with clients, discussing account performance and strategy.
- You should be comfortable analyzing metrics, draw conclusions from data and create summary reports.
- Effectively make data driven decisions and constantly improve campaign performance to maximize ROI.
Front-end Developer / Designer
SearchKings is hiring a full-time front-end web developer with intermediate design experience.
- Intermediate experience using Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Photoshop to produce appealing designs for websites and banner ads.
- Experience using CSS preprocessors like SASS.
- Intermediate knowledge of developing websites using the WordPress platform.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality.
- Ability to present designs and communicate ideas and concepts.
- Strong multitasking skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- An understanding of what makes a design attractive from a customer’s perspective.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A willingness and drive to learn more.
- Experience using static site generators like Jekyll.
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git.
- Familiarity with designing and developing email marketing templates using CampaignMonitor, Mailchimp or similar tools.
As the lead architect of our tools team, you will be responsible for planning and developing both internal-facing and customer-facing applications. You will play a key role in the architectural phase for these projects, and then be responsible for executing those plans in an organized, timely, and well-tested manner.
You will be joining a small team of no-ego developers who work together to get the job done. We collaborate closely with each other to determine the best solutions to the development challenges we face.
The tools team works on a variety of projects, each with unique business objectives. Examples of projects that you will work on include:
- Moonshot projects that can impact the direction of the company moving forward
- Phone call analysis that leverages Twilio, Google’s AutoML Natural Language
- Apps to make our account managers more efficient
- Reporting functionality for our customers and strategic partners to use
- Tooling to help our web designers be as efficient as possible
- Tooling to monitor status across our infrastructure
- 3+ years experience designing and building medium to large-sized applications in Node.js
- Strong oral communication skills and the ability to explain concepts and mentor other developers on the team
- Strong leadership qualities to guide other developers on the team and promote best practices where necessary
- 3+ years experience building secure REST APIs and applications using the Express framework
- Experience working with and deploying to the Google Cloud series of products (GCP)
- Ability to work collaboratively with frontend developers to achieve a common goal between the teams
- Experience with database design (both Relational and NoSQL)
- An understanding of Docker and containerized applications
- Experience writing strongly-typed applications using TypeScript
- Developing for and deploying to a serverless environment (Google Cloud Functions)
- Experience with other backend languages and frameworks, especially PHP / Laravel
SearchKings is hiring a full-time project manager. You will be responsible for managing communication and workflow between our internal teams and clients, and ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and are of a high standard. Being detail-oriented while also being able to multitask and prioritize is critical, as you will have numerous projects active at the same time.
- 2+ years of experience with managing design and web products in terms of project scoping, scheduling, risk assessment, budgeting, quality control, and internal and client communication
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A desire to collaborate with and motivate others to produce high-quality products, user experiences, and results
- Ability to present designs and communicate ideas and concepts to internal stakeholders and clients
- Experience with copywriting and proofing marketing materials
- A keen eye for detail
- A technical background, or a familiarity with how websites and ads are designed and developed
- Experience with print production and file preparation
Account Executive - Sales
SearchKings is hiring a full-time Account Executive for sales. We are looking for an outgoing, motivated sales enthusiast with a strong digital marketing background. Must be able to respond to inbound sales enquiries, educate potential customers on SearchKings’ service offerings, and help coordinate on-boarding. Our sales environment tends to be very fast paced, exciting, and constantly changing.
- Successfully close new business through relationship-based selling.
- Master the ability to evangelize the SearchKings story.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly quotas/sales targets.
- Align SearchKings solutions with prospect business objectives/needs.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Collaborate effectively with the account team and others to drive new business.
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
Qualifications / Skills
- 2+ years experience and success in a sales role, preferably digital.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing solutions and Google advertising platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. You will be required to sell, provide support, troubleshoot, and analyze campaign performance in real-time with customers.
- Passion for online advertising and empowering SMBs.
- Demonstrated leadership ability (we want natural leaders).
- Ability to confidently and effectively speak with prospects of all levels (including CEOs and VPs).
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction.
- Self driven, motivated, and results-oriented.
SearchKings is hiring a full-time Billing Specialist. We are looking for an outgoing, motivated person who can assist with the billing of new and existing customers. Must be able to speak confidently on the phone with customers and troubleshoot when necessary. Our environment tends to be very fast-paced and requires the ability to multitask efficiently.
- Create and update customer profiles in our internal management system.
- Set up/process credit cards using our online billing/invoice platform.
- Manage/follow up on delinquent invoices.
- Explain credit card charges so our customers understand the appropriate services and the related fees.
- Answer the phones in the office and respond to customers’ needs or transfer communication to the appropriate party.
Qualifications / Skills
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred).
- An efficient multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently & under pressure.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
Why Work At SearchKings?
Personal Trainer & Gym
Full gym located in our office with personal training sessions offered 3 times per week
Flexible work environment with generous 3 weeks’ vacation given to all new employees
All Employees receive medical and dental benefits with full time employment
Party with the Kings
Quarterly company outings and events. Canada's Wonderland, Axe Throwing, Movie Nights etc...