We recognize every day that we have not yet figured it all out...and that we will need the help of talented people to do so
Senior Google Advertising Account Manager
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Senior Google Advertising Account Manager.
- Minimum 2 Years of Google Ads Account Management Experience.
- Applicant must be able build, manage, & optimize Google Ads accounts ensuring that all deliverables are presented on time and of a high quality.
- Applicant must be familiar with Google Analytics and Google Ads Editor.
- Applicants should be able to write powerful ad copy, & have the financial acumen required for budget management/ROI analysis.
- The role demands that you regularly communicate with clients, discussing account performance and strategy.
- You should be comfortable analyzing metrics, draw conclusions from data and create summary reports.
- Effectively make data driven decisions and constantly improve campaign performance to maximize ROI.
Account Executive - Sales
SearchKings is hiring a full-time Account Executive for sales. We are looking for an outgoing, motivated sales enthusiast with a strong digital marketing background. Must be able to respond to inbound sales enquiries, educate potential customers on SearchKings’ service offerings, and help coordinate on-boarding. Our sales environment tends to be very fast paced, exciting, and constantly changing.
- Successfully close new business through relationship-based selling.
- Master the ability to evangelize the SearchKings story.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly quotas/sales targets.
- Align SearchKings solutions with prospect business objectives/needs.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Collaborate effectively with the account team and others to drive new business.
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
Qualifications / Skills
- 2+ years experience and success in a sales role, preferably digital.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing solutions and Google advertising platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. You will be required to sell, provide support, troubleshoot, and analyze campaign performance in real-time with customers.
- Passion for online advertising and empowering SMBs.
- Demonstrated leadership ability (we want natural leaders).
- Ability to confidently and effectively speak with prospects of all levels (including CEOs and VPs).
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction.
- Self driven, motivated, and results-oriented.
Digital Operations Associate
SearchKings is hiring a full-time Digital Operations Associate for our Operations Team. We are looking for a customer service-focused individual who can assist with the onboarding/set up of new customers, and has the ability to understand and navigate website tracking. Our Operations Team environment tends to be very fast-paced, exciting, and constantly changing.
- An efficient multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A quick learner, analytical thinker, and effective problem solver
- Highly motivated to learn and work in digital technologies
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Process-driven and very detail-oriented
- Able to collaborate in a team environment
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong management and organizational skills - ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Highly proficient with computer programs
- Comfortable interacting/communicating with customers and web developers
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Google and Microsoft Ads
- Knowledge of how Call Tracking works
- Exposure to Google Tag Assistant and Google Tag Manager is helpful
- Knowledge of different Content Management Systems (Wix, WordPress, GoDaddy, etc)
- Google Certification
Why Work At SearchKings?
Personal Trainer & Gym
Full gym located in our office with personal training sessions offered 3 times per week
Flexible work environment with generous 3 weeks’ vacation given to all new employees
All Employees receive medical and dental benefits with full time employment
Party with the Kings
Quarterly company outings and events. Canada's Wonderland, Axe Throwing, Movie Nights etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the principle of providing an inclusive and positive work environment