Established in 1970, Mr. Rooter® is the second largest full-service plumbing and drain cleaning company in the United States.
Recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine among its "Franchise 500" and by Franchise Times Magazine as one of its "Top 200," Mr. Rooter franchisees provide services to both residential and commercial customers at more than 200 locations in the United States and Canada and more than 100 locations internationally through master licensees.
Mr. Rooter franchises in Canada were unhappy with their current PPC Marketing campaign. Phone call conversion rates were down across the network.
- Increase website conversion rates (phone calls)
- Increase mobile conversion rates
- Establish a definitive cost-per-lead from
Google Ads Campaigns
Develop a new microsite exclusively for the Google advertising campaign.
- Built local versions of the site to maintain a “neighbourhood” feel
- Used a unique website design
Created banner ads and built an aggressive remarketing campaign targeting visitors that had previously engaged with franchise websites.
- Designed based on branding guidelines
Conducted a mobile A/B split test between click-to-call ads v.s. traditional Google Ads mobile ads.
- SearchKings increased the website conversion rate by 140%
- SearchKings campaign delivered an average conversion rate of 17%
- SearchKings currently works with 25+ Mr. Rooter franchise locations across Canada
We are proud members of ProTrade Net—the vendor relations department of The Dwyer Group.